We believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy high quality affordable meals, so we’re proud to be a registered NDIS provider and deliver the best ready meals to your home.
Call (03) 8669 0587 for a chat or click here to submit an enquiry.
HOW IT WORKS
Request a quote
Chat with one of our team members on the phone or via email to receive a quote that fits you and your plan.
Choose meals that suits your needs and dietary preferences from our seasonal menu.
Cooked and Delivered
Our chefs cook your meal, using our fabulous fresh ingredients. It’s then delivered promptly to your door.
Heat and enjoy your delicious, guilt free meal. Simple!
How much does it cost?
Our co-payment amount is 25% of the RRP of our products up to the amount covered by your plan. On average this is $2.90, but could be from $1.7 to $4.00 depending on the meals that you choose.
Am I eligible for home delivery?
To be eligible for home delivered meals, your NDIS plan needs to include 'Daily Activities' in your Core Supports, or have a stated line item for 'the preparation and delivery of meals'. If you're still not sure, get in touch with your support coordinator or plan manager.
How does payment work?
The way that you will make payment will depend on how your funds are managed for "the preparation and delivery of meals".
Agency Managed: You pay a small co-payment of 25% of your order total, we create a service booking and charge the remaining 75% to the NDIA. Plan Managed: You can pay the small co-payment of 25% of your order total, and we charge the remaining 75 % to your plan manager directly. Self Managed Plans: You pay the full order total up front, and we provide you with a tax invoice to make your claim to the NDIS.
Can I just try it for a week?
We are not subscription-based so feel free to try us for a one-off order. Your Co-payments will still need to be made. Just let us know how your 75% funds are managed, and we can bill accordingly. We think you'll love us so much you will order again!
Can I choose my own meals?
The choice is yours! We don't beleive in restrictive meal plan so you'll have total flexibility to choose every meal. PLUS we specialise in meeting most dietary requirement so there's something for everyone. Choose your meals each time you order or simply repeat your order if you've found your favourites.
How do I order?
We offer options for ordering by phone, email or online, whichever's best for you! Get in touch with our team to find out more details about each option.
Why People Love Us
I recently ordered the Lean and Clean meal plan and wanted to let you know, the food is amazing. The taste is fantastic and, very well balanced. Thank you! P.s. I had one of the soups today and, it did not disappoint!
- Jenn -
I just wanted to thank your entire team. Your meals have been going so well for me. I'm feeling stronger, healthier and energetic - a contrast to years of struggle.
- Amy -
It's nice to know that I can decide on what meal we are going to have in the morning and not stress about having to shop, prepare and cook!!
- Meagan -
I have never had a 'home deliver' that tastes so wonderful, so flavoursome and perfectly balanced and seasoned... and so good for us.