1. Add Dineamic Chicken and Mushroom Risotto into a bowl, add parmesan and 60g of breadcrumbs.
2. Mix until combined.
3. Roll about 2 tablespoons of mixture into a ball then place your thumb into the ball to make an indent. Place a piece of mozzarella into indent then mould risotto over mozzarella to enclose. Repeat with remaining mixture.
4. Place balls into flour and coat, shake off any excess flour and add to beaten egg and milk mixture.
5. Remove from egg mixture, drain then add to breadcrumbs and coat.
6. Once all Arancini balls have been coated in breadcrumbs, place in fridge to chill for about 30mins.
7. Heat oil in deep saucepan to 170°C and gently place 5-6 Arancini balls at a time and cook til golden brown. Repeat with remaining Arancini balls.
8. Serve with chunky tomato relish.
This is a great alternative to serving Dineamic’s risotto or to use up any leftovers. Delicious golden brown Arancini balls can be fried or for a healthier option baked. Serve with a simple salad and chunky tomato relish.
- 400g Dineamic Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 20g Parmesan, grated
- 50g mozzarella, cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150ml milk
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil, for frying