1. To make pizza dough, add yeast and small amount of water together to make a paste. Then add all ingredients into a bowl- combine and knead for 5-10 mins.
2. Lightly spray bowl with cooking oil spray and return dough. Cover with cling film and leave in warm place to double in size- about 10mins.
3. Knock back dough and divide dough into 5 even balls. Roll out to 5mm thickness, dust with semolina and place on pizza tray.
4. Add a couple of spoonfuls of Napoli sauce to pizza base and spread evenly.
5. Add approx 100g of Dineamic Korma Lamb (some larger pieces of lamb may need to be broken up), shredded spinach and flaked almonds.
6. Bake in hot oven (200°C) for 8-10mins or until crust is golden brown.
7. Garnish with some crumbled Shanklish or dollops of fresh goat’s curd.
Two great worlds collide here with Dineamic’s Indian style Korma Lamb Curry and everyone’s favourite from Italy- pizza. The homemade pizza dough makes this a healthier alternative than pre-made pizza bases. Delicious and nutritious!
- Pizza dough
- 8g fresh yeast
- 500ml warm water
- 600g Baker’s or strong flour
- 200g semolina, extra for dusting
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 ½ Tbls olive oil
- 500g Dineamic Korma Lamb
- 50g flaked almonds, toasted
- 50g spinach, shredded
- Shanklish or fresh goat’s curd
- Napoli sauce