1. Roast zucchini and eggplant in oven for 8-10mins at 180°C then add capsicum and roast for further 8-10mins. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl add Dineamic Moroccan Chicken Tagine, roasted vegetables, fetta and coriander and combine.
3. On a clean bench, lay 1 sheet of filo pastry lengthways facing you. Spray with cooking oil spray and lay a second sheet of filo over the first.
4. Place a few spoonfuls of mixture towards one end of the filo pastry. Fold in ends and roll up. Repeat until all filling is used.
5. Place parcels on lined tray and bake in oven at 180°C for 15-20mins or until golden brown.
6. Serve with a garden salad or your favourite Moroccan salad and minted yoghurt.
Delicious roasted veggies with Dineamic Moroccan Chicken Tagine encased in crisp, flaky pastry. The minted yoghurt matches perfectly with this dish. Add your favourite vegetables to make this your go-to dish for a delicious and healthy dinner.
- 500g Dineamic Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- 1 medium zucchini, 1cm diced
- 1 small eggplant, 1cm diced
- 2 medium red capsicums, 1cm diced
- 150g low-fat fetta, diced or crumbled
- 2 Tbls chopped coriander
- ½ packet filo pastry
- Cooking oil spray
- Minted Yoghurt
- 300g Chobani plain yoghurt
- Mint, finely chopped
- Squeeze of lemon
- Salt and Pepper