1. Open Dineamic pouch and drain off excess liquid, add curry to large bowl.
2. Add julienne carrot, bean shoots and cooked vermicelli rice noodles and combine.
3. To assemble spring rolls- take one wrapper and lay flat on clean bench with point facing you.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of filling to centre of wrapper and fold in ends.
5. Brush the top corner of the wrapper with water and roll up firmly. Continue until all the mixture is used.
6. Heat oil in deep saucepan to approx. 160-170°C and fry spring rolls for 3-5mins or until golden brown.
7. Serve spring rolls with lettuce cup, Vietnamese mint, coriander and sweet chilli sauce.
Note: For best results, cook spring rolls the day they are made.
A wonderful crunch of the spring roll after being freshly cooked is a delight. Wrap in a crisp lettuce cup with fresh Vietnamese mint and coriander then dipped in sweet chilli for a refreshing mix of flavours and textures.
- 500g pouch Dineamic Thai Chicken Curry
- 180g carrot, julienne
- 180g bean sprouts
- 300g cooked vermicelli rice noodle
- 20-22 spring roll wrappers
- Oil, for frying
- 1 head Baby Cos or ½ Iceberg lettuce
- 5-6 sprigs of Vietnamese mint
- 5-6 sprigs of coriander
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve