1. To make pizza dough, add yeast and small amount of water together to make a paste. Then add all ingredients into a bowl- combine and knead on a lightly floured surface for 5-10 mins.
2. Lightly spray bowl with cooking oil spray and return dough. Cover with cling film and leave in warm place to double in size- about 10mins.
3. Knock back dough and divide dough into 5 even balls. Roll out dough to about 5mm thickness, dust with semolina and place on pizza tray.
4. Add a couple of spoonfuls of Napoli sauce to pizza base and spread evenly.
5. Add approx 100g of Dineamic Moroccan Chicken Tagine (larger pieces of chicken may need to be torn up), pine nuts and red onion.
6. Bake in hot oven (200°C) for 8-10mins or until crust is golden brown.
7. Garnish with wild rocket leaves and some crumbled Persian fetta.
Fresh, homemade pizza with aromas that will make everyone’s mouths water. The homemade pizza dough will make this a healthier alternative than pre-made pizza bases. Delicious and nutritious.
- Pizza dough
- 8g fresh yeast
- 500ml warm water
- 600g Baker’s or strong flour
- 200g semolina, extra for dusting
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 ½ Tbls olive oil
- 500g Dineamic Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- 50g wild rocket
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 60g toasted pine nuts
- Persian Fetta
- Napoli sauce