1. Open Dineamic pouch and drain off excess liquid, place curry into small container.
2. To assemble- soften 1 sheet of rice paper at a time in luke-warm water for 15 seconds.
3. Remove rice paper and drain excess water and lay flat on clean bench.
4. Arrange small amount of noodle in middle of rice paper.
5. Top noodle with spoonful of Dineamic Thai Chicken Curry, a few pieces of each vegetable and a sprig of coriander.
6. Fold ends in and roll up firmly. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Serve with sweet chilli sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
Note: If making ahead in time, place a damp cloth or paper towel over rice paper rolls to avoid them drying out.
A wonderful crunch of the spring roll after being freshly cooked is a delight. Wrap in a crisp lettuce cup with fresh Vietnamese mint and coriander then dipped in sweet chilli for a refreshing mix of flavours and textures.
- 500g Dineamic Thai Chicken Curry
- 50g snow pea, julienne
- 60g wombok, finely shredded
- 50g carrot, julienne
- 50g cucumber, julienne
- 300g cooked vermicelli rice noodle, lightly chopped
- 20-22 sprigs of coriander
- 20-22 sheets of rice paper, 22cm round
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve