1. To make pizza dough, add yeast and small amount of water together to make a paste. Then add all ingredients into a bowl- combine and knead for 5-10 mins.
2. Lightly spray bowl with cooking oil spray and return dough. Cover with cling film and leave in warm place to double in size- about 10mins.
3. Meanwhile, combine Dineamic Slow-cooked Mediterranean Beef, artichokes, capsicum and parsley. Set aside.
4. Knock back dough, divide into 5 even size balls. Roll out 1 ball at a time to approx 5mm thickness.
5. Place 1/5 of beef mixture onto dough.
6. Brush edge of dough with lightly beaten egg then fold over in half and crimp down edge. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Brush top of calzones with egg and bake in oven at 200°C for 12-15mins.
8. Serve with your favourite salad.
The distinctive flavours of marinated artichokes and roasted red capsicum adds great depth to this little pizza pocket of delicious vegetables and tender slow-cooked beef.
- 500g Dineamic Slow-cooked Mediterranean Beef
- 200g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 200g marinated fire roasted red capsicum, drained and cut into strips
- 2 Tbls parsley, chopped
- Pizza Dough
- 8g fresh yeast
- 500ml warm water
- 600g Baker’s or strong flour, extra for dusting
- 200g semolina, extra for dusting
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 ½ Tbls olive oil