1. Bring chicken stock to boil and cook rice noodles for 7-8mins.
2. Add Dineamic Thai Chicken Curry and broccoli and simmer for 5-6 mins.
3. Add bean sprouts, snow peas, sliced chilli (optional), fish sauce and lime juice and simmer for a further minute.
4. Serve in deep bowl and garnish with a sprig or 2 of coriander, fried shallots and shredded mint.
Dineamic Thai Red Chicken Curry is a fantastic base for this flavoursome soup. Add a few more veggies and noodles for a quick and simple soup for the whole family. Freshly squeezed lime and fish sauce really bring out the sour and salty flavours.
- 500g Dineamic Thai Chicken Curry
- 1.5L chicken stock
- 150g thick rice noodle
- 180g broccoli, cut into florets
- 120g snow pea
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1 ½ Tbls fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- Coriander, fried shallots and mint, to garnish