DINEAMIC 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We’re very proud of our products at Dineamic and we want you to enjoy them too. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Dineamic products you can return your order to us for a full refund. We’ll even cover the return shipping cost.
Simply get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re not satisfied and we can either organised a replacement product or a refund for the product in question. Please note our Dineamic 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is offered on good faith and we ask that it only be used in genuine cases where you have been unsatisfied with products.
The 100% satisfaction guarantee covers Dineamic products only. We reserve the right to request additional information such as photos and refuse a request for a return/refund policy if we believe a customer is abusing the policy.
PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS
You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through this Site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the Site:
We will only deliver products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services. During the ordering process, you need to select your order/transaction date based on our stipulated delivery days and times for us to deliver your order to you. You also agree to provide us with complete and accurate information to enable us to fulfil your order that we have accepted.
We will aim to deliver during the window that you select. However, if an event occurs that is beyond our reasonable control, then we may not be able to do so, and will not be liable to you or any other person for any such delay. In this instance, we will endeavour to provide you with notice of such delay as soon as reasonably possible.
Our standard procedure is to deliver the products to the front door at the relevant Delivery Address if we deem the premises safe and secure. If you ask us to deliver inside a premise or building at the Delivery Address and we agree to do so, then you are responsible for all loss or damage suffered by us in connection with our delivery of the products beyond the front door of the Delivery Address. Dineamic accept no responsibility to loss or damages to any product after which delivery has been made to the nominated or stipulated delivery location as per checkout delivery instructions.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order.
Each order placed for products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if
- The requested products in that order are not available; or
- There is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site in relation to the relevant product in that order; or
- That order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
If we do so, then we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order if we cancel it before the delivery date or if you are not at fault or in breach of these terms and conditions.
You may cancel an order (whether it is accepted by us or not):
- Up to 48 hours before your delivery, through the site. If so, a $5.00 cancellation and processing fee mayapply to that cancellation; or
- In all other circumstances, by contacting us on (03) 8669 0587 during Office Hours. In this instance, if you cancel an order:
- a) Before the day of delivery, then a $5.00 cancellation and processing fee may apply to that cancellation; and
- b) On the day of delivery, then we may charge you a cancellation fee of $30.00 and the charges for any perishable products that were ordered.
FEES AND CHARGES
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- The purchase price of each product that is ordered;
- The delivery fee provided to you at the time you selected the relevant delivery window when placing your order (“Delivery Fee”); and
- The cancellation and processing fee for an order that is cancelled due to a change in customers decision, or through breach and incorrect use of store coupons or vouchers will be $5.00, which will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products include GST where applicable.
The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our supermarkets for the same product.
You acknowledge that:
- We are not required or obliged to match any prices for any products, including matching any prices for a product that is available through the Site at our store location or vice versa; and
- All pricing displayed on the Site may differ depending on the postcode you have selected (for example, the price for a product in Sydney may differ to the price for that same Product in Melbourne).
Just like in our store, prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order. If:
- A product that you have ordered is not available and we have not provided you with a substitute; or
- You cancel an order we will provide you with a refund back within 3-5 business days to your card of purchase to the value of the products that were not supplied to you.
You must pay the fees and charges online using the online payment methods below:
We accept the following credit cards:
- Visa; Visa Debit
- MasterCard; MasterCard Debit
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your order.
You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
We will provide you with a receipt at time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order and the out of stock products including the dollar value refunded to your card of purchase.
SUBSTITUTION OR MISSING ITEMS IN DELIVERY
You acknowledge that a product that you order may be out of stock or temporarily unavailable. If this happens, then we will not be able to provide you with that product.
If you select the substitute option for some or all of your products in an order, then we will endeavour to provide you with a substitute product:
- When the product you have selected is not available; or
- If we are not able to supply the product that you have selected to you.
We aim to select substitute products that are of similar value and quality, but we reserve the right not to provide you with a substitute product even if a suitable substitute product is available.
We provide you with an option to obtain a substitute product for most products.
If selected by you, then we will endeavor to provide you with a substitute product where the price for that substitute product is of equal or greater value than the product you selected. If so, then we will charge you the price of the product you ordered rather than the price of the substitute product.
If there are missing items from your delivery, then you should check the receipt that we provided to you to determine if the missing product is marked as out of stock. If so, then we:
- will provide you with a credit to your card of purchase for the products that were not supplied.
In all other circumstances, you must contact us on (03) 8669 0587 during Office Hours within 24 hours of the delivery time and we will take steps to verify and confirm any such missing items. Once we are reasonably satisfied that the item was not delivered to you, then we will (at your option): (i) provide you with a credit to your relevant card account within 3-5 business days for the products that were charged but not delivered to you; or (ii) arrange for a re-delivery of the missing item at an agreed time.
If you wish to return a product that was provided to you under these terms and conditions, then you may:
- return that product to our store/s for a refund; or
- contact us by telephone within 6 hours of the delivery time to make arrangements to return that product. In this instance, you may:
- return the product to us at the time we deliver your next order; upon confirmation from driver the good/s have been received we will refund your card of purchase with the funds being available within 3-5 business days.
You must provide us with the invoice we issued to you for your order to make a claim. If you fail to do so, then we may reject or deny your claim.
COUPON & VOUCHER USAGE
Coupons and vouchers are created to give value to and reward our customers. At times exclusive coupons will be issued to reward participants of partner programs and members of other organisations. If it is deemed that a coupon has been used outside of its intended issuing (at the sole discretion of Dineamic) we may ask for additional information to validate its use, or in some circumstances revoke its use.
RECRUIT FOR REWARDS
Entries for the sharing is caring competition close midnight 15 March 2016. Winner drawn at random 16 March 2016. Winner will be notified by email. Open to Australian residents only. Prize will be awarded in the form of a $500.00 Dineamic online store voucher. Each referral will be treated as a separate entry in the competition.
Customers should not refer anyone who has an existing Dineamic account under an alternate email address. Abuse of this offer (such as, but not limited to, placing and/or promoting individual referral links on coupon sites or other websites created to take advantage of referral traffic generated from individuals searching for coupons or other discount codes), as determined by us in our sole discretion, may result in the suspension or withdrawal of the recruitment credit and the individual’s unique code. Any available recruitment credit in a customer’s account will appear as a payment option during checkout. Recruitment credit cannot be applied to previous purchases, and is not redeemable for cash. This program is subject to modification or termination at any time without notice in our sole discretion.