The Dineamic Difference
Dietitian and Nutritionist Approved
How much does it cost?
The NDIS will subsidise 75% of the total meal cost - so you'll only need to pay 25% of the total amount.
For most NDIS customers, we'll set you up with a unique discount code that you can use to order with us - you'll only need to pay your co-payment (25%) and we'll take care of the rest by invoicing your plan manager or the NDIS.
How do you price your ingredients for NDIS participants?
NDIS participants are required to pay a 25% copayment for ingredients. The remaining 75% is funded by the NDIA.
I'm an NDIS participant - how can I find out if Dineamic is right for me?
We're on a mission to make Australia healthier one meal at a time - and we believe that everyone deserves to eat healthy and delicious food. The Dineamic team creates nutritionist-designed, chef-made healthy meals that are inspired by our customers and their communities, and we're here to keep working with people to provide them with what they need.
How do I apply to access the NDIS?
To get started with the NDIS and then our NDIS meal delivery service click here.
Can I try Dineamic meals for a week at first?
Absolutely! We are not subscription-based so feel free to try us for a one-off order. Your Co-payments will still need to be made. Just let us know how your 75% funds are managed, and we can bill accordingly. We think you'll love us so much you will order again!
Can I choose my own meals?
Yes! We’re making NDIS meal preparation and delivery easy, you can select from our huge range of seasonal meals online. We don't believe in restrictive meal plans so you'll have total flexibility to choose every meal. PLUS we specialise in meeting most dietary requirements so there's something for everyone. Choose your meals each time you order or simply repeat your order if you've found your favourites.
Am I eligible for home delivery?
To be eligible for home delivered meals, your NDIS plan needs to include 'Daily Activities' in your Core Supports, or have a stated line item for 'the preparation and delivery of meals'. If you're still not sure, get in touch with your support coordinator or plan manager.