My Everyday Morning Smoothie!
Between making breakfast, cleaning up, and dressing the kids I find I need a quick and easy breakfast, otherwise I may end up not having one at all! I have been having a smoothie for breakfast most days for years now, not just because its quick and easy to drink on the go, but also because I can put so much goodness into them making it a great start to my day. The kids often end up stealing some most of the time too!
- 200g frozen mixed berries
- Half a frozen banana (optional)
- 50-70g spinach (or a big handful)
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds or chia seeds, or a teaspoon of each
- 300ml water or milk of choice
- 1 scoop serve of favourite protein powder, I am loving Bondi boost vegan vanilla or Vital Protein plant based vanilla. Scott uses Musashi or INC WPI chocolate or vanilla
Blend well, add more or less water depending on how thick you like it! And enjoy!