- Up to 25% of today’s modern mums cook nine meals a day for fussy families - that’s approximately 3,285 meals a year!!
- ‘Stress O’clock’ is worst at 8:01am, 11:56am and 5:30pm
- Only 16% of mums cook a meal from scratch every day
- 35% of mums admit to skipping meals as they run out of time to eat
- 56% of mums feels guilty if they can’t cook from scratch
- One in five tuck into their children’s leftovers
Mums – Are You Too Busy To Eat Healthy?
Let’s face it – it can be exhausting just thinking about what to cook to feed you and your family on a daily basis, let alone ensure that you cook healthy nutritious meals! And how do make sure you eat meals that aren’t high in fat and salt so that you can keep up with a high level of fitness and good nutrition? There are some alarming statistics on recent surveys about just how incredibly busy mums are, even more so if they have brand new babies: