Do you love baked goods? Us too, that's why we wanted to share with you our Dineamic Foodstore's secrete recipe. This moist banana bread is both gluten free & vegan and is deliciously sweet without any added sugar, and a hint of tarness from the berries. Perfect for a weekend treat to share with friends and loved ones over a cuppa.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup mixed berries (thawed not frozen)
- 1/2 cup nuttelex melted (alernatives: coconut oil, olive oil)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (alternatives: honey, rice malt syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup alternative milk of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line a loaf pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip your softened nuttelex, vanilla essence and maple syrup until pale and creamy.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix well, then sift in your flour and add the almond meal, milk, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and slowly mix until combined.
- Add your mixed berries in last and mix very slowly for a short time.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow berry banana bread to cool in the pan for 20 minutes and cool on a wire rack before serving 😊