Spring is in the Air!
Spring is in the air, which means new season produce! Eating seasonal vegetables can ensure you are getting the optimal vitamins and nutrients from your vegetables.
What are Spring vegetables?
- Tomato- Contains antioxidant Lycopene that helps with cellular repair and flush radicals linked to illness and ageing
- Cauliflower – Calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin K and Phosphorus this nutrient powerhouse helps our bones function!
- Corn – Packed with fibre, Thiamine, to help your heart-brain function and folate assisting in the formation of red blood cells and repairing tissues.
- Leek- Essential for Heart health, shown to assist with inflammation, cholesterol, blood pressure and formation of blood clots
- Broccoli- An amazing powerhouse of nutrients including vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Folate.
- Carrot- The old wives tales of seeing in the dark, may not be true but Carrot is still excellent for your vision containing Vita A. Also great for Fibre and Vita K1 for Blood Coagulation.
To help you get your pep in your step this spring, with eating seasonal veggies here are some delicious Dineamic seasonal options below
Dineamic Spring Meals
- Middle Eastern Vegetable Tagine with Turmeric Cous cous. filled with seasonal vegetables like Cauliflower, carrot and tomato!
- Honey Soy Chicken with Wild Rice Blend & Steamed Vegetables. Served with steamed veggies including Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot.
- Vegetable Taco Hash. All the colours of the rainbow including corn and cauliflower
- Beef Rendang with Coconut Cauliflower Rice- Slow cooked with carrots, tomato and served with fluffy cauliflower rice
Make the most of Spring seasonal produce with Dineamic this season!
Lets get that pep in your step
What your favourite Dineamic seasonal meals? and what you love about Spring? Let us know in the comments below.