Lacking inspiration in the kitchen and want to try something new? We’ve created exciting & easy dinner recipes utilising our mains for 2, that you can whip up in no time!
Beef Chilli Con Carne Nachos
- 1 x Dineamic Beef Chilli Con Carne 500g main
- 1 large bag of tortilla/ corn chips
- Jar of salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, smashed
- dollops of sour cream
- pickled/jarred jalapeños, sliced
- Arrange corn chips in an oven-proof dish.
- Top with Dineamic Beef Chilli Con Carne, 1/2 jar of salsa and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with the remaining salsa, guac, sour cream and jalapeños and ENJOY!
*need baking dish*
- 1x Dinemaic Pork San Choy Bow 500g
- 2 Baby Cos Lettuce
- 1 Sliced Chili
- TBS Sesame Seeds
- Kewpie Mayo
- Heat Dineamic Pork San Choy Bow as per heating instructions.
- Gently peel off Cos lettuce leaves. These are your lettuce cups.
- Place a tablespoon of Pork San Choy into each lettuce cup. Top with kewpie mayo, sliced chilli, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
*For extra vege top with thinly sliced cucumber or carrot and fresh bean sprouts.
Sweet Potato & Red Lentil Curry Samosas with Raita
Forget the take-away, these samosas are just as easy and delicious.
Vegetarian & Gluten Free (optional)
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Sweet Potato & Red Lentil Curry (500g)
- 4 sheets of puff pastry (or gluten free puff pastry), thawed
- ¼ cup of oil, to fry
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare the Raita by mixing the yoghurt, cucumber, coriander, and cumin in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt.
- Start the Samosas by cutting out approximately 12cm circles from each sheet of pastry.
- Working with one circle at a time, roll to make a cone shape. Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the centre and fold the top of the pastry over and pinch to close. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Pour enough oil into the saucepan to there is a shallow pool in the pan and heat the oil over a medium-high heat for 1 minute. Cook the samosas in 2 batches, cook for 2 minutes until puffed and golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve the Samosas alongside the Raita- dip, munch, repeat.
Beef Bologenese Party Pies
- 1 x Dineamic Beef Bolognese
- 2 sheets shortcrust pastry
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and spray a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Cut the pastry bases (approximately 10cm), press the rounds into the tins and fill to the brim with the Beef Bolognese.
- Cut the pie tops (approximately 8cm) out of the puff pastry.
- Place the lids on top of the filling, gently pressing to try to join the top with the casing.
- Pearce the lids a couple of times with a knife and brush with egg wash. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Serve with tomato sauce, obviously!
*need 6-hole muffin tin, 2 for doubled recipe-12 pies*
Mexican Chicken Enchilada Bake
Have your own fiesta in a flash!
Serves: 3 (or 2 with leftovers for the next day!)
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Chicken Burrito Mix (500g)
- 250g tub light sour cream
- 435 can refried beans
- 200ml taco sauce (hot or mild depending on your spice preference)
- 6 tortilla wraps of your choice
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Lightly grease a 2.5L baking dish (or approximately 32cm by 25cm).
- Lay tortilla on work surface. Spread a few spoonful’s of the Chicken Burrito Mix along the middle of the tortilla, then do the same with the refried beans. Fold it closed and place the wrap in the baking dish with the seam side down. Repeat to make 6, evenly spread along the baking dish.
- Pour the taco sauce evenly over the wraps and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve up the chicken enchilada bake with a dollop of sour cream!