Lacking inspiration in the kitchen and want to try something new? We’ve created exciting & easy dinner recipes utilising our mains & sides, that you can whip up in no time!
Creamy Wild Muchroom Ragu Lasagne
This winter warmer is perfect for a chilly night in.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free (optional)
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 x Dineamic Creamy Wild Mushroom Ragu (500g)
- 375g store-bought fresh lasagne sheets (or gluten free lasagne sheets)
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Add a few spoonful’s of the creamy wild mushroom ragu to the base of a 2.5L baking dish (or approximately 32cm by 25cm).
- Top with a layer of lasagne sheets, trimming to fit, then layer the baby spinach, followed by a layer of ragu. Repeat layering, finishing with a generous layer of parmesan cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove aluminium foil and bake for another 10 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Tip- we love pairing this rich lasagne with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread to mop up the delicious ragu.
Mexican Chicken Enchilada Bake
Have your own fiesta in a flash!
Serves: 3 (or 2 with leftovers for the next day!)
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Chicken Burrito Mix (500g)
- 1 x Dineamic Roasted Cajun Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
- 250g tub light sour cream
- 435 can refried beans
- 200ml taco sauce (hot or mild depending on your spice preference)
- 6 tortilla wraps of your choice
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Lightly grease a 2.5L baking dish (or approximately 32cm by 25cm).
- Lay tortilla on work surface. Spread a few spoonful’s of the Chicken Burrito Mix along the middle of the tortilla, then do the same with the refried beans. Fold it closed and place the wrap in the baking dish with the seam side down. Repeat to make 6, evenly spread along the baking dish.
- Pour the taco sauce evenly over the wraps and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- To heat the Sweet Potato Wedges, peel back seal slightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve up the chicken enchilada bake alongside the sweet potato wedges, with a dollop of sour cream!
Lentil and Mushroom Vegeterian Shepherd's Pie
Our take on a comforting classic.
Vegetarian & Gluten Free
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Lentil and Mushroom Bolognese (500g)
- 1 x Dineamic Mixed Potato Mash
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Lightly grease small baking dish (approximately 14cm by 14cm).
- Pour the Lentil and Mushroom Bolognese into the dish.
- Spoon the Mixed Potato Mash on top and spread evenly.
- Cover the Mash with a layer of the parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Indian Vegetable Curry Samosas with Raita
Forget the take-away, these samosas are just as easy and delicious.
Vegetarian & Gluten Free (optional)
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Indian Vegetable Curry (500g)
- 4 sheets of puff pastry (or gluten free puff pastry), thawed
- ¼ cup of oil, to fry
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare the Raita by mixing the yoghurt, cucumber, coriander, and cumin in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt.
- Start the Samosas by cutting out approximately 12cm circles from each sheet of pastry.
- Working with one circle at a time, roll to make a cone shape. Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the centre and fold the top of the pastry over and pinch to close. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Pour enough oil into the saucepan to there is a shallow pool in the pan and heat the oil over a medium-high heat for 1 minute. Cook the samosas in 2 batches, cook for 2 minutes until puffed and golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve the Samosas alongside the Raita- dip, munch, repeat.
Chicken San Choy Bow Lettuce Cups
impress your guests with this quick and easy Asian-style entrée! Check out our step by step video here.
Gluten & Dairy Free
Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 x Dineamic Chicken San Choy Bow (500g)
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 bunch coriander (optional)
- Prepare Chicken San Chow Bow mixture.
Immerse pouch in boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Cut the corner and heat in microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon Chicken San Chow Bow mixture evenly into 8 large lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve on your favourite party plate.
We hope these fun recipes bring you some comfort this Winter, don’t forget to share your creations with us @dineamicfood