We must admit, sometimes we get to the end of the day and want a healthy dinner, but the thought of preparing and cooking is just too much. Well, let us introduce the dream team… our OG mains and their besties, side dishes! Our chefs create healthy food that tastes just like wholesome homemade stuff- all you have to do is heat it up on the stovetop or microwave and dinner is on the table in just 5 mins. We do the work and you get the glory!
For those who are unfamiliar, our mains can be otherwise known as the “Meals For Two” which are available via our online store. They’re 500g of pure deliciousness ranging from rich Italian sauces to flavour bomb curries to Mexican mixes to hearty tagines and are ready to be accompanied by a side of your choice. These sides were created to be mixed and matched with our array of cuisines. Although, word on the grapevine is that our Roasted Cajun Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges are a fantastic treat on its own- why not try them out for yourself, we don’t judge ;)
If you need a little help, we’ve made the job easier by picking out what we think are matches made in heaven. Check out our beginners guide down below. And for the at-home sous chefs out there, we haven’t forgotten about you! You can go a step further by incorporating more homemade additions to your dish, also popped down below. Enjoy!
|Meals For Two||Dineamic Sides||The Sous Chef Touch|
|Chicken Burrito Mix||
|Moroccan Lamb Tagine||
Dollop of Greek yogurt
Fresh herbs such as coriander
Pop in a ramekin and top with puff pastry
Sprinkle on parmesan cheese
Take our mains to the next level with this recipe:
Dineamic's Chicken Cacciatore Pie
- 1x 500g Dineamic Low FODMAP Chicken Cacciatore (or any main of your choice- Slow Cooked Mediterranean Beef also works well)
- 1x Sheet of puff pastry
- 1x Egg or tablespoon oil
- 2 x Oven-safe small ramekins or 1 medium pie dish
- Lay out your fresh sheet of puff pastry, place the ramekin on the pastry and with a knife gently trace the outline- these are your pie tops. Alternatively, omit this step if using one medium pie dish
- Pour the Chicken Cacciatore into the ramekins evenly (or the one dish) and place the pie tops on top on the ramekin. Baste the pastry with olive oil or egg, so they brown nicely. Cook for 20mins or until pastry is golden brown
- Serve with whatever you desire- we recommend our Mixed Potato Mash and steamed green beans or grilled broccolini. Bon Appetit!
Find more fun recipes using our mains here!