If you've visited our Dineamic Foodstore you will have seen our delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies on the counter! Chunky, soft but crunchy these cookies are a delicious sweet treat. Baked in house by our wonderful team, these cookies have been an absolute hit! So, we wanted to share with our "secrete" recipe because for some of you it's a BIG trip to get in store and sharing is caring! Right?
So save this recipe for a rainy day or when you're in need of a sweet treat, share your baked goods with us @dineamicfood!
- 2/3 cup of Nuttelex spread (alternatives: coconut oil or any vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy or oat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 block dark chocolate of your choice, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line 2 baking trays with paper.
- In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar & maple syrup together.
- Then add the milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift the flour in and add the almond meal and salt to the bowl.
- Add the chopped chocolate in last and mix in to distribute as evenly as possible.
- Roll into 14 balls and slightly flatten onto the baking trays.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until the edges are set and they are very slightly browned on top.
- Allow to cool and firm up directly on the tray.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week