1. In a bowl, combine Dineamic Tuscan Vegetable Risotto, breadcrumbs and parmesan.
2. Heat olive oil in fry pan.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of risotto mix into your hand and flatten.
4. Add 3-4 risotto cakes to frypan and cook till golden brown one side.
5. Using an egg-flip, turn risotto cake over and brown on the other side.
6. Repeat with remaining mixture.
7. Serve with freshly grated parmesan and a rocket salad.
Crisp, golden brown risotto cakes give a fantastic texture to this simple risotto. Add freshly shaved parmesan and a rocket salad to make this a lunch-time favourite.
- 400g Dineamic Tuscan Vegetable Risotto
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 15g Parmesan, grated, extra for garnish
- Olive oil, for frying